Halloween is my favorite holiday of all time. It is the one day of the year where you can dress up and be anything you want to be. It is also an excuse to purchase massive bags of candy and eat all of the leftovers. Make sure you buy the good stuff though. You don’t want to be stuck with the nasty treats.
In my experience as a child these were the treats that I would love to find in my goody bag.
- Candy bars – Especially Snickers or Butterfingers
- Sugar Daddies/Sugar Babies
- Bubble Gum – Bazooka Joe with the little comic inside
- Twizzlers – Cheery flavored
- Blow Pops – Any flavor
- Milk Duds
By sheer contrast these were the treats that I hated to find in my goody bag.
- Pennies – What would a kid buy anyway with a handful of pennies today?
- Hard Candy – Boring!
- Neapolitan Coconut Squares – All I can say is nasty!
- Pixie Sticks – Just like eating cleverly packaged kool aid mix
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Halloween and hoping you receive all of the treats you love in your goody bag!